Bring your little goblins + ghosts to Avenue East Cobb for a fang-tastic Halloween celebration! Join us for a Mega Awesome Costume Party, trick or treating, live music, roaming entertainment, pop-up experiences + more.
- 11AM – 2PM | Trick or Treating + Activities in The Plaza
- Grab a stroll map for Trick or Treating from the pop-up Concierge + collect goodies from participating retailers and restaurants around Avenue East Cobb.
- Enjoy complimentary face painting, balloon art, crafts + more.
- 11AM – 12PM | Mega Awesome Costume Party: Get ready to show off your costume + get silly as East Cobb Church hosts the ultimate Halloween show on the main stage.
- 12 – 1PM | The Free: Grab your Boo-gey shoes and groove to Live Music by The Free in The Plaza.
- 1 – 2PM | Mega Awesome Costume Party: Couldn’t make the first show? Join us for a second chance to show off your costume + get silly as East Cobb Church hosts the ultimate Halloween show on the main stage.
Coolers + outside beverages are not permitted at Avenue East Cobb.
Event is weather permitting but Trick or Treating is RAIN OR SHINE. In the event of inclement weather, a cancellation notice will be posted on our social media (@avenueeastcobb).