Avenue East Cobb Code of Conduct
PLEASE HELP US MAINTAIN THE AVENUE EAST COBB EXPERIENCE. IN ORDER TO PROVIDE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT, AVEUE EAST COBB MANAGEMENT ASKS THAT ALL PATRONS, EMPLOYEES, TENANTS, RESIDENTS, AND GUESTS BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS AND ACT RESPONSIBLY WHILE AT AVENUE EAST COBB.
DURING YOUR STAY, THE FOLLOWING ARE PROHIBITED:
• Using obscene language, shouting and playing music without the use of headphones
• Littering, defacing or destroying property
• Loitering in front of or blocking stores, restaurants, theaters, offices, homes, parking areas, sidewalks, streets or common areas
• Skating, skateboarding, bicycle riding on sidewalks, running, and climbing or standing on furniture, walls or trees
• Smoking except in designated smoking areas
• Distributing material, soliciting, demonstrating, conducting interviews, taking professional photos, videos or audio recordings (without prior Avenue East Cobb approval), and driving or parking vehicles with advertisement wraps, logos or decals
• Carrying a weapon of any kind, including firearms
• Avenue East Cobb closes at 9 PM Mon. – Sat. and 6 PM on Sun. when the retail stores close. At this time, you are welcome to patronize any of the restaurants or businesses that remain open. All visitors under age 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian after 8 PM, and visitors under age 21 are not permitted after 10 PM.
• Please leash your pets and clean up after them.
ALWAYS LOOK YOUR BEST AND RESPECT OTHERS WHILE AT AVENUE EAST COBB BY FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE GUIDELINES:
• No gang-related attire or activity, offensive clothing, tattoos, including that with obscene language or graphics
• No apparel that obscures the face unless worn for cultural or religious reasons or medical conditions
• No visible undergarments or clothing which exposes excessive portions of skin which may be viewed as inappropriate for a family-friendly environment
• No excessively torn clothing
• Shoes and shirts are required
Please drive responsibly and refrain from cruising or speeding.
Avenue East Cobb is private property. Failure to comply with these rules and regulations and Federal, State and local laws is grounds for exclusion from Avenue East Cobb. You may also be subject to prosecution under applicable laws. If you have any questions regarding these rules of conduct, please call Avenue East Cobb’s management office at 770-971-9945.
Professional photography or news media may operate on the property with management’s consent. Contact Avenue East Cobb management for more information.
Avenue East Cobb reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at Avenue East Cobb, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video.