Experience a complimentary fitness class outdoors every Wednesday at Avenue East Cobb! In partnership with Lululemon, and featuring barre3. Each class will provide a full-body workout that combines strength + mindfulness, leaving you feeling balanced + empowered!
- June 7th: Jennifer Attard teaching Signature Barre
- June 14th: Carson Beaver teaching Wunder Train Class
- June 21st: Karen Patton teaching Disco Power Hour Yoga
- June 28th: David Melton teaching Slow Flow Yoga
Click HERE for more information on each class.
- Be sure to sign up for the loyalty program at check-in. Earn 5 stamps (1 class = 1 stamp) on your loyalty card + receive exclusive swag items!
- Complimentary juice + energy bite samples from Kale Me Crazy at check-in.
- After class, present your “Wine Down” Voucher (received at check-in) to New York Butcher Shoppe for a complimentary glass of wine + 10% off the bottle.
We kindly ask guests to bring their own mat to be used for the class.
In the event of inclement weather conditions, Avenue Active will be CANCELED. Check Instagram (@AvenueEastCobb) for updates.
If you are interested in becoming involved in our events or learning more about sponsorship opportunities, please complete the application linked here.